FRIGO/FREEZER ARB 35 LITRI
Capacity†- 35 litres (50 x 375ml cans)
Cooling Capacity†- +10ºC to -18ºC
Now with†App Fridge Control
Great for short trips or as a second fridge, the 35L Fridge Freezer suits many compact SUV’s due to its low height and small footprint.
External dimensions†- 428mm (H) x 380mm (W) x 705mm (D)
Fruit & Dairy Compartment: 126mm (H) x 285mm (W) x 151mm (D)
Main Compartment: 321mm (H) x 285mm (W) x 337mm (D)
Power†- Built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC power with integrated battery protection system
> Dairy compartment - optimised internal capacity includes separate compartment for fruit and dairy products.
> Reversible basket with divider - multiple storage options by separating fridge contents or alternatively allowing longer items to be positioned along the length of the cabinet.
> Drain plug - integrated into fridge base for effortless cleaning.
> Integrated evaporator - designed as an integral part of the interior cabinet, ensuring simplified cleaning and optimum use of internal storage space.
> Internal LED light - low power draw LED light with magnetic switch turns off when lid is closed.
> Secop compressor - highest quality, Secop Compressor with smart electronic control system enables rapid cool down to target temperature.
> Durable detent hinge - stainless steel detent hinge ensures the lid can be easily released and securely slid back into place.
> †Rear clips - rear clips secure 12/24v and 100-240v cables, preventing the plug from being accidentally disconnected.
> Lid with integrated seal - tough, two piece injection moulded lid incorporates a recessed seal, preventing excessive wear and damage.
> Front latch - simple to use, large over-centre cam lock latch provides a positive seal between the lid and cabinet for maximum cooling efficiency.
> Control panel - easily accessible, recessed front control panel with maintenance-free digital temperature display (no dedicated battery required).
> Recessed handles - powder coated steel handles, engineered to double as tie down points.
> Durable case - powder coated, robust zinc steel cabinet sides designed to withstand extreme off road conditions.
> Rubber feet - integrated into fridge base for increased grip and stability.
Can be paired with -
> Canvas Transit Bag - 10900042
> †Remote Fridge Freezer Monitor -† DA8933
> †Full Extension Fridge Slide -† 10900029
> †Fridge Slide -† 10900021
> Fridge Tie-Down Kit -† 10900010
What’s New? It’s all about the looks….†
Colour scheme –
inspired by ARB ‘Jack’, the gun-metallic colour really highlights the metal body of the fridge whilst the black plastics offer a smart & sleek contrast
> Electronic updates –
- Backlit control panel buttons for ease of use at night time or in low light situations
- Dimmable display for customization
- 12V power input display to assist with monitoring battery condition
A new transmitting module has been introduced that utilises Bluetooth® connectivity allowing both monitoring and control of your Series 2 Fridge/Freezer. Whether you’re in the driver’s seat or relaxing in your camp chair, keeping an eye on the temperature of your beers has never been so easy – it can all be done on your Apple or Android Smartphone or ARB LINX device. For existing ARB Fridge customers, the new transmitter is also backwards compatible on any ARB Fridge manufactured post 2014 however, functionality is limited to display only as indicated below. The app can be downloaded for free from the Google Play or App Store
> Apple/Android App or LINX – the newly developed app offers an array of functionality such as;
App Fridge Display (available on Classic Series 1, Elements & Classic Series 2 as indicated):†
- Fridge name (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
- Target temperature setting (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
- Cabinet temperature (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
- Customised temperature settings (only available on Series 2)
- Power input (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
- Fridge compressor status (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
- Lid open visual warning (only available on Series 2)
- Fridge system errors displayed as a app pop-up message (available on Series 1, 2 & Elements)
App Fridge Control (only available on Classic Series 2):†
- Settings can be adjusted from the app such as; battery protection, units (°C or°F), display brightness, pre-set temperature settings, fridge name
- Target temperature can be manually adjusted or altered via pre-sets
- Fridge can be put into standby
- Multiple fridges can be added
> LINX – In order to access the App on any LINX display, simply update to the latest version 1.4 or above and activate the Fridge Module on the main icons screen
What’s Carry Over? Same fridge, new look…†
Dimensions – all exterior and internal dimensions remain the same as the series 1 Fridge/Freezers
> Performance – we’ve carried over the trusty performance of the series 1 Fridge/Freezers utilising the existing compressors & associated cooling components
> Functionality – all the existing features and benefits such as removable lid, reversible basket, mounting points etc are carry-over from series 1.
Accessory Part Numbers
With the exception of the new range of Transit Bags and App Connect Module, all other Classic Fridge accessories are carry-over. The Fridge App Connect Module is included free with every Classic Series 2 or Elements Fridge sale and is also available for individual sale for existing fridge customers.
- IVA compresa, trasporto escluso
- I prezzi pubblicati sono validi solo per l'acquisto on-line
- Per ora non è possibile effettuare acquisti on-line dall'estero, ma è possibile ordinare materiali a mezzo mail all'indirizzo email@example.com e pagarli mediante Paypal
- Per gli articoli non acquistabili on-line, o per avere maggiori informazioni, inviare una mail all'indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Per richiesta di ricambi oltre a quelli pubblicati, inviare una mail all'indirizzo email@example.com
torna all'elenco prodotti